Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. These Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”) relate to the Kiwi Faves “Picnic Faves” Add a Fave Promotion (Promotion) and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms. Information appearing on product packaging, advertising, Facebook, kiwifaves.co.nz and point of sale materials is subject to these Terms. Any entry not complying with these Terms will be deemed invalid.
2. The Prize Promotion will be open from 12:00:00pm NZDT Monday 3rd March 2014, and will close at 12:00:00pm NZDT Monday 31 March 2014 (“Promotional Period”).
3. To enter the Promotion enter your original recipe and details by following the links at the website: kiwifaves.co.nz. To be eligible, each recipe submitted as an entry must use at least one Goodman Fielder product (visit www.goodmanfielder.co.nz for more details) and must be submitted during the Promotional Period. Enter as many times as you like, as long as each separate entry contains a new and unique recipe.
4. All recipes submitted by an entrant must be their original work, and must not infringe on any third party rights. If the Promoter in its sole discretion considers that the recipe is not original, or believes there is a reasonable risk that the entry infringes a third party’s rights, it may disqualify any entry or entrant. No notifying correspondence will be sent or entered into in the case of such a disqualification.
PRIZES AND METHOD OF SELECTING WINNERS:
5. There are four prizes to be won.
6. Each prize includes: 1 x Picnic Basket and Cutlery Set (RRP $89),1 x Picnic Rug and Carry Bag (RRP $38.00), 1 x Cooler Bin (RRP $139.00), 1 x Cooler Jug (RRP $29.99), 3 x Freya’s Bread (RRP $14.37), 3 x Freya’s Wraps (RRP $17.37), 2 x Bouton d’or Double Cream Camembert (RRP $10.90), 2 x Bouton d’or Blue Brie (RRP $10.98), 2 x Bouton d’or Cows Milk Feta (RRP $12.00), 1 x Edmonds Flaky Puff Pastry (RRP $5.99, 1 x Edmonds Filo Pastry (RRP $6.49). The Prizes may differ from those pictured. If a prize item cannot be fulfilled, the promoter may offer the Prize Winner an alternative item of equal or great than the item specified at the Promoter’s discretion. The Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
7. One prize winner will be selected for each week of the promotional period. The prize winners will be picked on Monday 10, 17, 24, and 31 from the entries submitted in the 7 days prior.
8. Prize winners will be selected by a representative of the Promoter at the Promoter’s offices (2/8 Nelson Street, Auckland) and notified by email within 3 working days.
9. Prize winners will be selected based on the quality and originality of the entry. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will have 5 working days after notification of winning to accept their Prize and provide a postal address to which the Prize can be sent. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize and a re-selection of the Prize winner.
11. In the event that the Prize is won by a person under the age of 18, that Prize may be awarded to a parent or guardian.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
12. Entry is restricted to New Zealand residents. Employees of the Promoter and employees of the Promoter’s agencies associated with this Promotion and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter. By entering this Promotion you represent that you are eligible to enter. Eligible entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including the submitting of any entries which do not comply with these Terms
14. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of entering this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The entrant indemnifies the Promoter against loss caused by any infringement of third party intellectual property that arises in respect of any recipe submitted by an individual.
16. Entries may be edited by the Promoter at the Promoter’s discretion.
17. By entering the Promotion, each individual agrees and consents to the use of their recipe, names, images and photographs for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photographs and in all material incorporating the images and photographs. If an Entrant is under 18 years of age and his/her parent or guardian gives prior notice to the Promoter that he/she does not wish for details to be published, then those names, images and photographs will not be published.
18. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
19. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms.
20. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed accepted at time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries or incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this promotion.
21. The Promoter is Goodman Fielder New Zealand Ltd (Co 1508360) of 2/8 Nelson Street Auckland. Entrants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.