Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. These Terms and Conditions of Entry relate to the Kiwi Faves™ Edmonds Add a Fave promotion (Promotion). Information on product packaging, advertising, Facebook, kiwifaves.co.nz and point of sale materials is subject to these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
HOW TO ENTER:
2. In order to enter the Promotion and be eligible to win the Prize, enter your original recipe by following the links at the website: kiwifaves.co.nz. Enter as many times as you like, as long as each separate entry contains a new and unique recipe.
3. In order to be eligible to win the Prize, the recipe submitted as part of an entry must use at least one Goodman Fielder product.
4. All recipes submitted by an entrant must be his/her original work, and must not infringe on any third party rights. If the Promoter in its sole discretion considers that the recipe is not original, or believes there is a reasonable risk of the infringement of a third party’s rights, it may disqualify any entry or entrant. No notifying correspondence will be sent or entered into in the case of such a disqualification.
PRIZES AND METHOD OF SELECTING WINNERS – GRAND PRIZE:
5. The grand prize is one Edmonds Baking Hamper to the value of NZD $300 (Prize). The Edmonds Baking Hamper includes 1x Stevens $100 Gift Card, 1x Cupcake Icing Set, 1x Edmonds Tin, 1x Edmonds Cookbook, 1x Edmonds Choc Chip Cookies Mix (485g), 1x Edmonds Blueberry Muffins Mix (570g), 1x Edmonds Fudge Brownies Mix (560g), 1x Edmonds Scone Mix (1.25kg), 1x Edmonds Buttercake Mix (340g), 1x Edmonds Chocolate Cupcakes Mix (410g), 1x Edmonds Choc Heaven Cake and Icing Mix (535g), 1x Edmonds Baking Powder (400g), 1x Edmonds Fielders Cornflour (400g), 1x Edmonds Baking Soda (210g), 1x Edmonds Flour Standard Grade (1.25kg), 1x Edmonds Wheat Bran (450g), 1x Edmonds Custard Powder (300g), 1x Edmonds Shaker Pancake (350g), 1x Edmonds Dressing Fat Free French (330mL), 1x Edmonds Dressing Balsamic (330mL), 1x Edmonds Dressing Ceaser (330mL), 1x Edmonds Mayonnaise (350mL), 1 x Large Rectangle Basket, and 1x $50 Goodman Fielder Voucher. The Stevens Gift Card may be redeemed at Stevens and expires twelve (11) months after the date of the prize drawer. The Goodman Fielder Voucher may be redeemed on Goodman Fielder products at supermarkets and expires six (6) months after the date of prize draw. The Promoter is not liable for lost or expired vouchers. The Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
6. The “grand prize” Promotion eligibility period starts at 12:00:00am Wednesday 12 June 2013, and closes at 11:59:59pm Sunday 15 July 2013.
8. Each Prize winner will be selected by a representative of the Promoter at the Promoter’s offices (2/8 Nelson Street, Auckland) on the next working day after the end of each Monthly Promotion Period, and notified in the week following. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the entry. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners will have 5 working days after notification of winning to accept their Prize and provide a postal address to which the Prize can be sent. Failure to do so will result in a random redraw of the Prize.
PRIZES AND METHOD OF SELECTING WINNERS – EDMONDS BAKING CHALLENGES PRIZES:
10. There are also four Edmonds Baking Kits to the value of NZD $100 (Prize) to be won in our “Edmonds Facebook Baking Challenges.” Each Edmonds Baking Kit contains 1x Edmonds Tin, 1x Edmonds Cookbook, 1x Edmonds Flour Standard Grade (1.25kg), 1x Edmonds Buttercake Mix (340g), 1x Edmonds Custard Powder (300g), 1x Edmonds Baking Powder (400g), 1x Edmonds Pavlova Magic (125g), and 1x $50 Goodman Fielder voucher. Each Goodman Fielder Voucher may be redeemed on Goodman Fielder products at supermarkets and expires six (6) months after the date of issue. The Promoter is not liable for lost or expired vouchers. The Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
11. The “Edmonds Baking Challenges” Prize eligibility period starts once the challenge is announced on the Kiwi Faves Facebook page (http://facebook.co.nz/KiwiFaves) and closes at 11:59:59pm the following Friday.
12. Each Prize winner will be selected by a representative of the Promoter based on the quality of their entry in relation to the specific challenge set out on the Kiwi Faves Facebook page on the working day following the end of the challenge eligibility period. The winner will be notified in the week following the winner’s selection. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
13. Entry is restricted to New Zealand residents. Employees of the Promoter and employees of the Promoter’s agencies associated with this Promotion and members of their immediate families are eligible to enter.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including the submitting of any entries which do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not liable for any infringement of third party intellectual property that arises in respect of any recipe submitted by an individual.
17. Entries may be edited by the Promoter at the Promoter’s discretion.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering the Promotion, each individual agrees and consents to the use of their recipe, names, images and photographs for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photographs and in all material incorporating the images and photographs.
20. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
21. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this promotion.
22. Enter as many times as you like.
23. The Promoter is Goodman Fielder New Zealand Ltd.