Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. These Terms and Conditions of Entry relate to the Kiwi Faves Sandwich Add a Fave promotion (Promotion). Information on product packaging, advertising, Facebook, kiwifaves.co.nz and point of sale materials is subject to these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
HOW TO ENTER:
2. In order to enter the Promotion and be eligible to win the Prize, enter your original recipe and details during the relevant promotional period by following the links at the website: kiwifaves.co.nz. Enter as many times as you like, as long as each separate entry contains a new and unique recipe.
3. The Prize Promotion eligibility period starts 4:00:00pm Thursday 24th October 2013, and closes at 11:59:59pm Monday 4 November 2013.
4. In order to be eligible to win the Prize, the recipe submitted as part of an entry must use at least one Goodman Fielder product (visit www.goodmanfielder.com.au for more details).
5. All recipes submitted by an entrant must be his/her original work, and must not infringe on any third party rights. If the Promoter in its sole discretion considers that the recipe is not original, or believes there is a reasonable risk of the infringement of a third party’s rights, it may disqualify any entry or entrant. No notifying correspondence will be sent or entered into in the case of such a disqualification.
PRIZES AND METHOD OF SELECTING WINNERS:
6. There is one prize to be won.
7. The prize includes one (1) x Richardson Sheffield Gripi 5 Pce Green Knife Block Set RRP$199.00 and one (1) x Maxwell & Williams Bamboozled Board Large Rectangular Chopping Board RRP$89.99 and twelve (12) x vouchers for Freya’s loaves. Vouchers may be redeemed wherever Freya’s products are sold and expires six (6) months after the date of issue. The Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
8. Prize winners will be selected by a representative of the Promoter at the Promoter’s offices (2/8 Nelson Street, Auckland) on the next working day after the end of each promotion eligibility period, and notified by email in the week following. The winner for each promotion eligibility period will be selected based on the quality and originality of the entry. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners will have 5 working days after notification of winning to accept their Prize and provide a postal address to which the Prize can be sent. Failure to do so will result in a re-selection of the Prize winner.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
10. Entry is restricted to New Zealand residents. Employees of the Promoter and employees of the Promoter’s agencies associated with this Promotion and members of their immediate families are eligible to enter.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including the submitting of any entries which do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The entrant indemnifies the Promoter against loss caused by any infringement of third party intellectual property that arises in respect of any recipe submitted by an individual.
14. Entries may be edited by the Promoter at the Promoter’s discretion.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering the Promotion, each individual agrees and consents to the use of their recipe, names, images and photographs for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photographs and in all material incorporating the images and photographs.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
18. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this promotion.
19. Enter as many times as you like.
20. The Promoter is Goodman Fielder New Zealand Ltd. Entrants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.