You may also like:
Grady's Potato Bacon Salad
Trying to replicate a store bought potato salad, I found that my creation worked better, tasted nicer and was a more affordable option. I decided to spice up the plain traditional potato mayo mixture so I added crispy bacon pieces, red onion, Paul Newman’s Own Mayonnaise, basil pesto and spring onion The salad is a perfect accompaniment to a great kiwi summer barbie!
Kiwi Bacon Rashers,
Paul Newman’s Own Dressing
- Chop Potatoes into 2cm x 2cm cubes
- Season well and roast until crispy.
- Fry cut up Bacon then add sliced Red Onion.
- In a large bowl mix Mayonnaise, Basil Pesto, Lemon Juice and sliced Spring Onion.
- Add the cooled Bacon and Onion to the bowl followed by the well cooled Potatoes.
- Garnish with chopped Basil.