You may also like:
Edmonds' Mini Quiche Appetizers
Fancy a fancy start to a festive meal? These mini quiches are just what you need. This recipe is a great start but to truly make them yours you can give the filling a personal touch. They’re a quick fix too, so you can get them in the oven whenever an appetite comes on.
4 sheets Edmonds Flaky Puff Pastry or Savoury Short Pastry
2 rashers bacon, chopped pepper
1 onion, finely chopped
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Cook bacon and onion in a frying pan until onion is clear. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl combine eggs, milk and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pastry on a lightly floured board. Cut out rounds and use to line patty tins.
- Spoon a little of the onion mixture into each pastry case. Top with parsley. Spoon egg mixture over.
- Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes or until golden and set. Serve hot.